Terms & Conditions
- Return Policy
- Shipping Rates and Information
- Back Order Information
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- Customer Privacy
- Manufacturer Warranties
- Website Accuracy
Return Policy (Request RMA)
Unless noted below or in the product description, most products can be returned directly to POSGuys.com within 20 days from the date of invoice if all of the following requirements are met.
Items returned must first be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days only.
Please allow 2-4 weeks to process refunds and credit your account.
Our Return Policy for software is consistent with the manufacturer’s license agreement. We do not accept returns of Printheads, Media (labels, ribbon, receipt paper, etc.), Software, Encrypted Products or Symbol Service Contracts. For certain items all sales are final and returns are not available, see product descriptions for information. POSGuys.com does not accept returns on special order products. These are products which are not listed on the site for purchase. Magtek and Pioneer Products are Non-Returnable. (as per manufacturers policy) Select Opticon Products - OPN2002 and H16 - are Non-Returnable. (as per manufacturers policy)
To receive credit, all products must 1) be returned in their original packaging, 2) include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, etc., 3) be clean, without scratches and resealed in a factory fresh condition. All products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund may be denied resulting in
General Inventory Restocking Fees:
- 5% of purchase price (minimum $15) if a product(s) of equal or greater value is purchased as a replacement
- 10% of purchase price (minimum $35) if no replacement is purchased
- *on orders over $2500, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be applied in certain instances
POSGuys.com Systems Restocking Fees:
All POSGuys.com Complete Retail and Restaurant Systems may be returned within 45 days of the date of invoice. A restocking fee will be applied to all returns on a per unit basis. One unit is considered to be either a Main Register, a Back Office Station, or an Order Station. For all systems, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with sending the systems back to POSGuys.com. Any products that are not in “Factory Fresh” or “Like New” condition will be charged additional restocking fees based on the condition of the equipment. The condition of the equipment will be determined by POSGuys.com.
- Retail Systems
- $400 Restock Fee per Unit
- Inventory Systems
- $400 Restock Fee per Unit
- Counter Service Restaurant Systems
- $500 Restock Fee per Unit
- Dine-In Restaurant Systems:
- $700 Restock Fee per Unit
Professional Services Restocking Fees:
- All professional services, including custom programming, card printing, and label printing are non-refundable.
- A $30.00 refusal fee will apply to all items that are not accepted by
Freight charges for all returns are not refundable.
If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact us immediately or fill out the online RMA request form. Most products (excluding software and consumables) can be returned if DOA within 30 days of invoice. DOA merchandise must be returned with all original packaging and accessories for the return to be accepted. Full refunds are only given to non-functional products.
Returns On International Orders
All returns for international orders will be processed through International Checkout. Please see International Checkout's terms and conditions for details.
- Please note that due to unprecedented supply chain volatility, stock on items can change quickly. If the item in your cart becomes unavailable before your order is sent, a member of our sales team will reach out to you to confirm a back order date or alternative model. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Shipping is FREE with orders over $100 to the Continental United States. Free shipping method is ground shipping.
- Orders over $25 but less than $100 will be charged $5 for shipping.
- Orders less than $25.00 will be charged $10.00 for shipping.
- Shipping address must be a residential or business address. POSGuys.com will not ship to a PO Box.
- Standard checkout and paypal checkout through POSGuys.com will only ship to the United States and Canada. All other countries must use International Checkout. See International Shipping Policies below for more information.
- Continental US Available Shipping Methods (Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day, Overnight)
- Alaska & Hawaii Available Shipping Methods (2 Day)
- Canada Available Shipping Methods (UPS Standard)
- Saturday delivery not available in all areas.
- Orders with a gross weight over 150lbs may be subject to additional shipping fees. You will be contacted by representative to confirm additional fees.
- All orders not shipping ground will include additional shipping charges. An estimate will be specified in the checkout page, if the estimate is incorrect you will be contacted by a representative to confirm shipping charges
- Orders returned as "undeliverable" or "refused" will be charged a minimum $30 fee.
- Orders placed during our standard operating hours will be processed and shipped the same day as long as stock and carrier are available.
- Orders shipping to an APO or FPO are subject to a minimum $20 shipping fee and additional shipping time of at least three days.
- Orders requiring a shipping address change after being processed will be assessed a $10 to $15 fee. This includes any information on the shipping label, such as address, receipient, or attn: line.
- Card printing orders require proofing, processing, and printing time and generally ship next day. For in-stock items, orders generally ship next day after proof is approved by customer. Larger orders may take additional processing and printing time. For expedited shipping of in-stock items with quantities under 300 full color/500 monochrome, order must be placed and proof accepted by noon PST to be shipped same day.
- Stand-alone batteries only ship via Ground due to the regulations around shipping dangerous goods.
International Shipping Policies
- All international orders will be shipped through International Checkout. All international orders must be placed through international checkout, we will not ship direct to locations outside the United States and Canada. Please see International Checkout's terms and conditions for details.
- Orders shipping outside the Continental United States may require an additional shipping charge. A sales representative will contact you regarding any additional charges.
- Orders shipping outside the United States may be subject to brokerage fees, customs fees, and local taxes. All fees are the responsibility of the receiving party. These fees vary by region and are not collected by POSGuys.com. Please contact your local customs office for details.
Back Ordered ItemsBack ordered items are set to ship as soon as they become available. You will be contacted by email letting you know if any items are backordered. Back ordered items can be exchanged for an in stock item or canceled for a full refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Master Card
- American Express
- Wire Transfer
- Purchase Orders (Please call or download our credit application form).
Credit Cards are charged at the time of purchase. Most orders are shipped out the same or next business day.
POSGuys does not accept foreign credit cards. To place an order using a credit card from outside the US or Canada, please checkout using Google Checkout, PayPal, or International Checkout.
POSGuys.com does not sell, rent or disclose any customer information, including e-mail addresses. We collect the minimum amount of information to facilitate billing and shipping orders, and providing support. Your data is stored in a secure data center and sensitive information is protected with encryption. Personal information is retained to facilitate support and process orders.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze service usage. More information on how Google uses data when you use services like ours can be found at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. We also use Clicky for the same purposes and to understand how customers use our site. Their policies can be found at https://clicky.com/terms/privacy.
POSGuys.com will occasionally send special offers via email to previous customers. Customers may opt out of email solicitation using the links provided on these emails or by contacting us.
Under Applicable Data Protection Laws, you may have the right, in certain cases, to request access to your Personal Data that we process, to request details about such Personal Data, including the purposes and potential recipients of this data, to have such Personal Data rectified or deleted, to have the processing thereof restricted, or to object to the processing of your Personal Data, as well as to request a copy of your Personal Data in a standardized format so that it can be provided to another vendor.
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority or other public authority governing the protection of your personal information.
Residents of countries in the European Economic Area and Switzerland have the following additional rights with respect to their personal data:
- Right to information. You have the right to be informed of what personal data about you we are processing and the rationale for that processing.
- Right of access. You have the right to request access to your personal data that we are processing.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to request that we correct your personal data that we are processing if you believe that data is not up to date or is not accurate.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to our future processing of your personal data where our processing is based on your consent.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right of erasure. You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted.
- Right to restrict. You have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data in a structured and commonly used, machine-readable format where our automated processing of your personal data is based on your consent or based on a contract entered between us.
Manufacturer Warranty PoliciesProduct warranties vary by manufacturer. POSGuys.com offers a 20-day warranty from date of invoice on most products. Please see individual product descriptions for details.
In all cases, POSGuys.com warranty does not imply any additional product warranty. All warranty & faulty product related issues beyond the standard DOA period will be directly handled by the product manufacturer. POSGuys.com is not responsible for individual manufacturers’ warranty policies.
If you have any specific questions, please contact the manufacturer directly. For manufacturer contact information, please call the POSGuys.com Help Desk at 1-800-903-6571.
Website AccuracyWhile we make our best effort to keep the information on our site accurate, prices are subject to change without notice. In the event a price is found to be incorrect, or a product is not accurately depicted, we will make every attempt to contact the customer to inform them of the changes. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS MGM Solutions, Inc, dba POSGuys.com ("MGM") maintains this internet website. Reproduction or modification of any information contained in this site is prohibited without the express written consent of MGM. MGM makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, available or permissible for use in all locations.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER In all circumstances MGM'S maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. MGM shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. MGM shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not MGM is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY MGM reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between MGM and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. MGM and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue of the State Courts of the State of Washington, Whatcom County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against MGM that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
5. SEVERABILITY If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Washington law.
6. WAIVER The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions, together with the MGM invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between MGM and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between MGM and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
6. COPYRIGHT All content included on this site is the property of MGM or their content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of MGM protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
7. RIGHT OF REFUSAL We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.