POSGuys Custom Programming
When your data tracking needs are outside the box our custom programming services are there to support your vision. POSGuys.com crafts solutions for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike across heathcare, education, warehousing, and distribution industries. Our years of experience in developing applications include the following:
- Asset Management
- Inventory Control
- Route Accounting
- Library Management
- Conference Registration
- Class Management
- Accountability Tracking
- Quality Control Systems
Get started today with a free quote by submitting your project requirements today.
Custom Programming Capabilities
- Custom Integration & Mobile Barcode Scanner Application Development
- This is our specialty. Unlike many programming shops out there we have firsthand access and daily experience with a wide variety of barcode scanners and mobile computers. We support what we sell, and we also program for it!
- Mobile Programming
- Apple iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Pocket PC and Palm
- Batch Barcode Scanners
- Desktop Programming
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Web Programming
- ASP.NET (C# and VisualBasic) and Classic ASP
- HTML 5, CSS 3 and Responsive Web Design
- Web Application Security
- Database Design & Integration
- Microsoft SQL
- API Design & Implementation
- API Integration
Outside Sales Accounting
Created a Route Accounting/POS mobile computer application for an outside sales force.
Resulting Benefits: Updated and accurate item pricing and pricing levels, quicker ordering, quicker invoicing, integrated into existing accounting system.
Production Parts Inventory
Enabled automated low inventory warnings and Invoicing for parts usage in a parts crib in an automotive production facility.
Resulting Benefits - Increased inventory turnover, sped up and automated invoicing process, increased usage accuracy with a mobile barcode scanner in production facility.
Meeting Attendance Tracker
Enabled the real time scanning and tracking of conference attendees.
Resulting Benefits: Better forecasting of conference resources, increased organization, optimized attendance reporting.