POSGuys.com is your POS Superstore offering a huge selection of POS and barcode scanning hardware and software at excellent prices. We are also committed to offering the support and services your business needs to manage and maintain your system during and after purchase. When your mobile data tracking needs are outside of the box our Custom Programming Services enable your business to harness the power of web and mobile technology seamlessly with the desktop.
Here are some quick specs:
POSGuys.com has crafted solutions for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike across heath care, education, warehouse & distribution industries. Our years of experience in developing applications for the following areas:
- Custom integration and mobile barcode scanner application development is our specialty.
- Pocket PC, Windows Mobile and CE.Net Programming
- Windows XP, Server 2003 and Vista
- Palm Programming
- Database Integration (Access, SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Web Programming (ASP, XML, Wireless WAN)
Our software engineers are happy to discuss a project with you. Get a free quote by submitting your custom programming specification today!
- Asset Management
- Inventory Control
- Stockroom Management
- Route Accounting
- Library Management
- Conference Registration
Custom Programming Case Studies:
- Outside Sales Accounting - Created a Route Accounting/POS mobile computer application for an outside sales force.
- Resulting Benefits: Updated and accurate item pricing and pricing levels, quicker ordering, quicker invoicing, integrated into existing accounting system.
- Production Parts Inventory - Enabled automated low inventory warnings and Invoicing for parts usage in a parts crib in an automotive production facility.
- Resulting Benefits - Increased inventory turnover, sped up and automated invoicing process, increased usage accuracy with a mobile barcode scanner in production facility.
- Meeting Attendance Tracker - Enabled the real time scanning and tracking of conference attendees
- Resulting Benefits: Better forecasting of conference resources, increased organization, optimized attendance reporting.