FAQ# 1025: How do you use the regular Com port settings instead of using Epson's installed ESD port when installing a serial printer?
How do you use the regular Com port settings instead of using Epson's installed ESD port when installing a serial printer?
To use the regular Com port settings, follow these instructions:
- Under printer properties, un-check "use bidirectional printing"
- Choose the appropriate windows com port. To do this, go to the Device manager.
- Once in the device manager, click on the Ports (COM) arrow.
- Right click on the specific COM port being used, and click on Properties.
- Under properties, go to Port Settings, and click Advanced.
- Choose the appropriate windows com port under the COM Port Number section.
Updated: 12/4/2007 11:35:33 AM NH
Need Help? We have answers to all your needs!
This question is associated with categories:
Receipt Printer Featuring major brands including, Epson, Star, and POS-X, we have a receipt printer ideally suited for your needs. From impact kitchen printers to high end thermal printers, we have it all.