Medical blue (light blue)
J84-2800 Programmable Keyboard
The Cherry J84-2800 has reached end of life.Ideal for hospitals and clinics, the Cherry J84-2800 keyboard provides an easily sanitized solution for locations where the spread of viruses, bacteria, or other diseases needs to be minimized. The completely sealed rubber casing gives the J84-2800 a NEMA 4 seal rating, blocking out water and dust with an IP56 equivalency. This seal makes the J84-2800 suitable for rinsing and imersion with cleaning and disinfection fluids, all but eliminating the spread of contaminants.
- Layout: US QWERTY
- Interface: USB
- OS Supported: Windows,
- Key Switches: Tactile
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16" x 7.5" x .7"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 100%
- Color: Medical Blue
- Clean Button prevents data from being sent while keyboard is wiped down
- NEMA 4 enclosure protects electronics from water, dirt, and dust (IP56 equivalent)
- Ideal for a range of commercial antibacterial cleaning wipes & cloths
- Completely sealed rubber casing, suitable for immersion with cleaning and disinfection fluids
|Color Options||Medical blue (light blue)|
|Dimensions||407 x 191 x 18 mm|
|Keys||104 key layout, QWERTY keyboard with Clean Key|
|Keyswitch Lifetime||3 million operations|
Cherry J84-2800 Reviews
This product has not been reviewed yet, be the first to share your experience
Find it faster! Click here to compare J84-2800 models by feature.
Previously Available Models
This model has reached end of life.