FAQ# 1102: How do I enable my ipad/ipod scanner to work with the iCody app on my mobile device?
How do I enable my ipad/ipod scanner to work with the iCody app on my mobile device?
In order to enable this, follow these 11 simple steps.iCody Steps:
- Open the iCody application on your device.
- If you aren't already on the home screen, click the Home button (it's the house-shaped icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen).
- Click the Settings icon (it looks like a gear, and replaced the image of the Home button in the lower right corner of the screen).
- Scroll down through the list until you get to the General settings topic.
- The last option shows External Scanners with an arrow for additional information. Press the External Scanners section.
- From the list of available devices, swipe your finger across to turn ON the Manufacturer Scanner.
- Go back to the Settings page (Press the Settings button in the top left-hand corner of your device screen).
- Scroll up through the options until you come to the Scanner section (it should be directly above the General settings options).
- Make sure the option for Manufacturer is selected, and that the Built-in Camera is not selected (the checkbox should be to the right of the Manufacturer option).
- Click the Done button in the top left-hand corner.
- Your device is now setup to scan with iCody, using your Manufacturer device.
Need Help? We have answers to all your needs!