FAQ# 2122: How do I backup my Aldelo database?
How do I backup my Aldelo database?
Backing up your Aldelo database:
- Open the Aldelo software.
- Select the BACK OFFICE option.
- Within the back office, select BACKUP DATABASE.
- From there, choose where to save the backup file (This should ideally be saved onto a removable media drive, such as a flash drive or external hard drive, but defaults to the Aldelo Backup folder on the C drive).
- Select the BACKUP option.
- Backup should indicate that it has backed up successfully.
Need Help? We have answers to all your needs!
This question is associated with products: