FAQ# 2149: I've enabled the buzzer for the Epson in the driver, why isn't it working?
I've enabled the buzzer for the Epson in the driver, why isn't it working?
Some printers come with the buzzer setting disabled in the printers internal settings. You can enable them using the memory switch settings:
- Turn off the printer
- Hold down the FEED button
- Turn the printer back on while still holding the FEED button
- wait for it to print, then release FEED
- After a moment, press and hold FEED for more than a second and it should print again.
- Select Customize Value Settings (press FEED 3 times and hold on a 4th)
- Select Other Settings (press FEED 14 times and hold on the 15th)
- Select Buzzer Control (press FEED 2 times and hold on the 3rd)
- Select Option Buzzer (Press FEED 1 time and then press and hold a 2nd time)
- Select Enable (Press FEED 1 time and then press and hold a 2nd time)
- After that selection, you should be able to turn the printer off and then back on.
- Send a test print to test the buzzer
Need Help? We have answers to all your needs!
This question is associated with products:
Epson TM-T88V The Epson TM-T88V is the standard bearer for excellence in thermal receipt printing. One of the fastest printers on the market, the TM-T88V can handle high volume grocery and retail printing with ease. Energy star compliance and paper saving functions minimize your ecological impact and help improve your return on investment.