FAQ# 976: How do I connect a new Aldelo station to an existing network?
How do I connect a new Aldelo station to an existing network?
Before following these procedures, please make sure that the database directory on your server is shared correctly.
To connect a new Aldelo station to an existing network:
- Open Aldelo and select Back Office.
- Click Data Source, then click Yes.
- Select I Will Select My Own Database, then select Always Connect to this Database. Click Continue.
- Browse to the database location on your server and select the correct database.
Need Help? We have answers to all your needs!
This question is associated with products:
Aldelo Pro for Restaurants Aldelo (formally NextPOS) Pro For Restaurants Software
Aldelo Lite Restaurant Aldelo (formally NextPOS) Lite Restaurant Software
* Aldelo POS Restaurant Kit Ideal for either dine-in or take-out restaurants, the Aldelo POS Restaurant Kit has the ideal hardware to convert your PC into a complete POS system. Receipt and kitchen printers, cash drawer, and touchscreen monitor are all included, eliminating the hassle of piecing together a kit on your own.