FAQ# 998: I need to change the database location without being able to open Stock Manager. How can I do this?
I need to change the database location without being able to open Stock Manager. How can I do this?
In order to change a setting in Stock Manager without accessing the program, you will need to use the regedit function in windows.
- To do so, hit the Windows key + r. This should open the Run box.
- In the run line, enter regedit and click okay.
- Go to the following key and make the change desired:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Stock Manager\Preferences\Database
- Double click on the Database_File and then change the path to the new path.
Updated: 12/7/2007 12:44:41 PM JD
Need Help? We have answers to all your needs!
This question is associated with products: